Said No One Ever!
Said me, actually. Why?
- Those funny books and websites with Chuck Norris jokes? He sued them.
- Chuck Norris has given thousands of dollars to the Republican party since before some of us were born.
- Norris said that Obama being reelected would bring on “socialism or something much worse" and “1,000 years of darkness”. Hmmm… that wording’s not problematic at all, right?
- Chuck Norris vocally supported California Prop 8, saying, “[P]ro-Prop. 8 votes weren’t intended to deprive any group of its rights; they were safeguarding their honest convictions regarding the boundaries of marriage.”
- His good buddy Rick Perry (who only seems opens his mouth when he wants to piss me off) made Chuck Norris an honorary Texas Ranger ten years after the show was canceled.
- He thinks schools should not allow LBGTQ students to participate in the Day of Silence. Norris asks, “Is encouraging or teaching about homosexuality what our forefathers expected for the public education they founded?”
- For Chuck Norris, promoting Christianity trumps freedom of the press. “How abhorring it is when the freedom of the press is abused to demean the biblical God?”
So fuck Chuck Norris.
Also, Bruce Lee kicked his ass.